Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crossfit-Exercise

So I have started this new exercise called cross fit. I am still in the fundamental stages but it's super fun. One of my favorite classes back home in England was PE (sport!)

This class reminds me of PE. You are in a group and you all work along side one another. The first half of the class is a warm up, which to me feels more like a workout then you do the actual workout. By the end you are DEAD!!!

Every class is different so you will never really do the same WOD (workout of the day) You will notice you cardio and your strength getting better and better every class!.

So for example our last class started with a 200m run outside then 20 lunges, then a 200m run then 20 squats and so on. And that was just the warm up. Make sure to have a look on google http://www.crossfit.com/. Don't let the website intimidate you! As you start off super slow and easy and you can always pick the weight and speed you do the class. The links on google tend to be heard towards them more cultish cross fit. They people who get into it on a serious level! hey, thats not me, I do it for a fun but hard workout. AND I LOVE IT. I just wanted to share it with you. They asked the class a few days ago if any of us wanted to take part in the Paleo challenge. I am happy I decided not to as the day after I had a chocolate brownie and a big bag of popcorn, so I would of failed. Anyway have not proof read this post as I am off to pick up my friend and go to cross fit. wish me luck!! xoxox

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am interested in getting into crossfit as well. have a couple of friends who do it around town, but none of them are on the westside. Would you recommend yours or any others you know that people really enjoy?

Post a Comment